“Drug use is on the rise in this country and 23.5 million Americans are addicted to alcohol and drugs. That’s approximately one in every 10 Americans over the age of 12 – roughly equal to the entire population of Texas. But only 11 percent of those with an addiction receive treatment.
– According to the CATG Initiative (2010)
Every one of us has probably known someone who is or has struggled with addiction. Whether its drugs, alcohol, food, technology, sex, or any other kind of abuse, addiction has become rampant in United States. Yet we have tools to help people heal. Through Dance of Liberation for Recovery we have helped many heal past trauma and addiction.
Click here to download the DOL for Recovery Program
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS?
- Shed self consciousness & fear of judgement by others
- Connect to your inner guidance system
- Discover and foster a space of serenity
- Experience wholeness through the body
If you are interested in the recovery program please fill out the form below: